Saturday, March 10, 2012

What's the point of networking fundamentals class?

I'm taking a web design certificate and figured I'd take this class too over the summer because I have nothing to do. But what is networking fundamentals going to help me with? How would that help with making websites? What kind of websites would I be able to make if I know networking fundamentals? I don't want to be a web designer. I just want to be an entrepreneur who maybe has a website. Is this class going to be useless?What's the point of networking fundamentals class?
Maybe you will actually learn how networks work rather than the 'well I plug that blue cord in here...' type that most people think. I think a basic knowledge of networking is a requirement if there is any interest in computers. Networks are driving society today (internet, cloud computing, file sharing, etc)



Technology classes are never useless!

No comments:

Post a Comment