Saturday, March 10, 2012

What are the basic courses I should take to learn networking?

what is basic to get started with networking as I know nothing, Programming, HTML, JavaScript, Css or what?What are the basic courses I should take to learn networking?
Microsoft Certified Network Engineer / Administrator (MCSE / MCSA)



Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)



I am not recommending coaching, but to clear these certifications. If you are done with the certifications, you future will be more shiny than a mirror!



Both of these are sufficient, if you still wanna do something more, go for (Cisco Certified Network Professional) CCNP.What are the basic courses I should take to learn networking?
I am in college and one of my units is website production and it is exactly what you are asking, we learn HTML, JavaScript, CSS and C#. Try looking on the internet at your local colleges for 'software development' if you're in the UK it might come up with something like 'BTEC National Diploma In IT Level 3 (or 2)' Which is the course i'm doing. Give it a look and see if you fancy it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment