Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's the best college for computer programming and/or networking?

You know how Harvard is like THE law school? What's the equivalent for computer programming? If I wanted the best possible school on my resume what should I aim for? I'm also considering going networking so what should I shoot for if that was the case?What's the best college for computer programming and/or networking?
For computers and engineering, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) is hailed as one of the best in the world. According to http://www.topuniversities.com/worlduniv鈥?/a> for 2008, University of California (Berkeley) comes in second, with Stanford University in third.What's the best college for computer programming and/or networking?
In the US? I'd say Stanford, MIT, that kind of thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment