Saturday, March 10, 2012

What Will Be The Next Big Social Networking Website?

MySpace used to be king for teenagers looking to hook-up with their friends online, but they are dying slowly every day. Currently, Facebook is wear everybody hangs out, but with the rise of adults and grandparents joining everyone knows that teenagers will look for somewhere newer and cooler. Twitter had potential, but its dramatic growth is slowly dwindling. So what will be the next big social networking site? Anyone have a clue?What Will Be The Next Big Social Networking Website?
I think it will stay Facebook for quite some time.



It won't be Twitter, thats a different type of site. Its not so much one where you chat or comment people and have conversations, I know you can be tweeting @ them but its really not the same thing at all
Twitter. I disagree with you when you say it's dwindling. This time last year, I was the only person I knew with Twitter, although I only used it to keep up with my favourite celebrities (ie, I did not tweet).



But now, I know 100+ people with Twitter who use it constantly, be it work-related or socially.



I definitely think it is developing quickly and it will be a must-have like Facebook is right now, in less than one year.What Will Be The Next Big Social Networking Website?
I don't know what it's called but I read somewhere it will be this site like twitter but where you post voice clips instead





idk
the next one will most likely be called;



ihavenolifecauseimlame.com. (:What Will Be The Next Big Social Networking Website?
I don't know but Bob Marley says that I'll be the next big social networking website ...
Twitter? I don't know.
Tweet-my-face-off! HAHA~JESS
pretty sure it'll be myyearbook.com



hopefully it'll happen soon cos im already fed up with this fb thing.
formspring
whatever it is i hope it kills face book and myspace
my-face



lol
armstand.com ?
  • dragon age ii
  • wilderness
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment