Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is there a place I can recruit people to sign up to test the beta launch of a professional networking tool?

In return, they'd get access to this free site which is an online scheduling and networking tool. I am deliberately not mentioning the site because I don't want to be accused of advertising. I've tried to offer it to members of bar associations and other professional organizations but they all want us to buy ads and we are not at that stage. We are looking for a member base to let us know what improvements we can make.Is there a place I can recruit people to sign up to test the beta launch of a professional networking tool?
If it's a general tool, useful to any professional, I'd look for highly-connected users of other professional networking sites (LinkedIn comes most immediately to mind) and offer to make it available to them and their networks.



If it's really specific to lawyers, I would look for Yahoo! Groups and other online networking sites that are specific to lawyers and offer them access.



I strongly recommend the book, "Linked" by Barabasi (I'll wager you already have a dog-eared copy...) - in his terms, you want to find the few hubs with a large number of links and influence them to try your site. They'll get you the best input and influence others to try it, too.Is there a place I can recruit people to sign up to test the beta launch of a professional networking tool?
I recommend Konnects.com over Linkedin. Konnects seems to be more targeted and consists of a series of online communities. They have legal communities even.



Here is the link www.konnects.com

Report Abuse

Is there a place I can recruit people to sign up to test the beta launch of a professional networking tool?
I use konnects.com all the time. I like that you can create your own professional online social networking community fast and for free or you can join some existing communities. I also noticed that number of communities are growing a lot every day...

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment