Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What are some negative effects of social networking?

I'm writing up an outline for English and I can't think of many different things.

So what are some of the negative effects that social networking has on our society?

Any input is good inputWhat are some negative effects of social networking?
Off the top of my head.. I know it's meant to have made kids have less empathy nowadays, less self-confidence and generally more narcisstic.

I know this isn't a lot but I hope it helps :) xoxWhat are some negative effects of social networking?
Well as in social networking websites, it has had many effects in our society. In a negative aspect, everyone depends on facebook and are become less social physically and more social electronically. People don't keep anything a secret anymore, they go on twitter and facebook and reveal their problems there. Its fun and all, but its addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment