Saturday, March 10, 2012

Do you belong to a social networking site?

Whether yes or no, what are some reasons? Even though I think other social networking sites are great, Y!A is as close as I get to them. Just curious what others think.Do you belong to a social networking site?
I use myspace.

Reasons:

I talk to my friends on there because they never email me, they say it's easier to message.

It's also a nice place to post my pictures, I put most of them on privates except the ones I want opinions on

I also like making music playlists and designing my page

That's kind of it.Do you belong to a social networking site?
im on myspace mostly to keep in touch with friends and family

but on the side i talk to many beautiful women =DDo you belong to a social networking site?
Only 1 i use apart from here is Fubar

http://www.fubar.com/join_w1.php?friend=鈥?/a>



there is so much to do there
yes
  • fondue
  • pearson prentice hall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment