Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can someone give me a simple definition of a social networking website?

I'm trying to write a report on "The allure of social networking websites" such as facebook, myspace, twitter, etc and I was planning on start with simply stating what a social networking website is and i'm drawing a blank..lol.. anyone want to help me out?Can someone give me a simple definition of a social networking website?
A social network service focuses on building online communities of people who share interests and/or activities, or who are interested in exploring the interests and activities of others. Most social network services are web based and provide a variety of ways for users to interact, such as e-mail and instant messaging services.
  • suzuki samurai
  • dragon age origins dragon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment