Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is a good college besides ITT, for learning Computer Networking?

I've attended ITT, and I must say I didn't get what I paid for. However I want to continue my education in receiving my Bachelor degree. Do anyone know of any good colleges for learning computer networking which is dealing with routers, switches, protocols, and Cisco configurations.What is a good college besides ITT, for learning Computer Networking?
You're not receiving a real Bachelor's degree at ITT. You're paying big money for a worthless "pretend" Bachelor's. Prospective employers will throw your job applications directly into the garbage as soon as they spot the ITT listing.



If you want to save your dignity, you will leave ITT, and attend a TAC/ABET- or ATMAE-accredited school for a real degree in Computer Technology.



You don't say where you live, so it's not possible to advise on a good college.What is a good college besides ITT, for learning Computer Networking?
According to the advertisement on the right, the University of Pheonix. RiT is a good school for anything computer / business related. Although unless you live in NY its going to be an out of state school



~ Rochester Institute of TechnologyWhat is a good college besides ITT, for learning Computer Networking?
Here .this site provide many learning tutorial here

No comments:

Post a Comment