Sunday, March 4, 2012

How good is Facebook for networking?

I have numerology readings I'd like to give.



I can't imagine it'd be very good.. you have to sign-up for Facebook to see anything on their page. (Which is why I prefer MySpace for networking, people can browse and see what I'm selling.)



Is Facebok primarily for personal pleasure? It is any good for people looking to sell themselves and network for business purposes?How good is Facebook for networking?
i dont like myspace because of the spam, ive been on facebook for 4years and its good, my parents just recently joined, easy to useHow good is Facebook for networking?
I don't really like facebook, I still miss the MSN rooms, where you could get a room of each major city. But thats just me gettting nostalgic for when the net was a bit fresher maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment