Saturday, March 10, 2012

What IT career is the best to choose between a Programming or Networking?

I have done Graduation in computer Science? Right now very confused about which way to go.

Computer Programming OR Computer Networking?



Need Desperate Help Please?What IT career is the best to choose between a Programming or Networking?
I would say check in your area to see where the jobs are, make sure it is something that you really want to do.. not just for the money, after a while it really gets to be a JOB. I have been a Network Engineer since 99 and am still enjoying it on a daily basis. Although I would say that VB is starting to interest me. There are a lot of things you can make happen with it.What IT career is the best to choose between a Programming or Networking?
the 1 you find more interesting / easy / understandable



or the one that pays more :P



if not, cant you do both?
  • dragon origins 2
  • pf changs menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment