Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the Main Social Networking Site that you primarily Use and Why?

Hello im conducting a study about social networking.



Basically i just want to know:



1. How has Social Networking changed your life?



2. What is the Main Social Networking Site that you primarily Use and Why?



thanksWhat is the Main Social Networking Site that you primarily Use and Why?
1) At first, social networking didn't help me at all. My "social life" revolved around me always being on the computer and my "friends" being those who I met on yahoo messenger and hadn't actually met in person. I did have friends I knew in person, however, at the time, I wasn't actively social and preferred to be on the computer. Today, I'm socially active and social networking has become a good way for me stay in touch with friends and family.



2) I use to use Myspace, but ditched it after it became bloated with flash and all the extra crap people put into their profiles to make their profiles more unique. Today, I only use Facebook. Primary use is to stay in touch with old friends, new friends, re-unite with friends and family I haven't seen in years as I find them or they find me.What is the Main Social Networking Site that you primarily Use and Why?
1. At first I was thinking that Social Networking did nothing good for me except encourage me to cruise the internet, sometimes doing nothing at all. But after I thought about it for a moment, social networking is primarily responsible for the career that I have today! If it weren't for social networking, my people would not have known that I was not working.



2. I use Facebook 1st and LinkedIn 2nd. This is because all of my friends and family are on Facebook and all of my professional connections are on LinkedIn.What is the Main Social Networking Site that you primarily Use and Why?
1. It's made me dislike social networking sites... they are a way for people to pretend that they have a busy social life and wide circle of friends... when in fact, nobody really likes them. It should be caled 'pretend friend networking'...



2. I use Myspace for my music. That is all.
social netwroking is just a waste of tym!.... it had ruined my routine!... my life is out of track!...
  • server battlefield
  • cb radio
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment