Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the best way to increase my Networking knowledge?

I'm 17, I'm not working right now but I plan to take some classes when I have the money. Could somebody recommend me some good books or training videos which I could get by downloading. I already have a decent understanding of networking, I'd just like to learn more.



ThanksWhat is the best way to increase my Networking knowledge?
Computer Networks (4th Edition) from Andrew S. Tanenbaum is a really good book. I studied computer engineering at college and we studied networking with this book. There are a lot of informations, well structured and it's really well explained. It's a bit expensive but it worths it. http://www.amazon.com/Computer-Networks-4th-Andrew-Tanenbaum/dp/0130661023/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8%26amp;s=books%26amp;qid=1240587318%26amp;sr=8-1What is the best way to increase my Networking knowledge?
check Microsoft .com/learning center there are many excellent programs there and they are free

No comments:

Post a Comment