Saturday, February 25, 2012

What's a good social networking site for writing journals and sharing infomation?

I'm looking for a social network site that would be good for me to use for venting, writing a journal. Myspace is not for me and who really go on there to read blogs. Blogger seems to be too secluded and not really enough 'networking'. I tried cafemom, but found my page to be too 'cluttered'.What's a good social networking site for writing journals and sharing infomation?
http://www.livejournal.com is a good social networking journal site to share your venting, writing a journal.What's a good social networking site for writing journals and sharing infomation?
Xanga is well-connected for blogging and networking.

Report Abuse

What's a good social networking site for writing journals and sharing infomation?
Wordpress...you can make it public or private
  • campers
  • watch weeds season 7
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment