Saturday, February 25, 2012

Are you for or against social networking? Why?

There's a poster competition at my university I want to participate in but I need to chose a side. Either to be for or against social networking. And then create a poster with my opinions.



But the thing is, I can't chose. Well I mostly hate social networking, but I don't have enough good points to make a strong poster. I also can't go without social networking because there are people that live far from me now and it's the best way to communicate with them. But I just hate how isolated society has become.



What happened to going outside to have fun and chat, why is everything online now and whatever...?



What are your opinions?Are you for or against social networking? Why?
It makes the world seem tiny, which there are pros and cons for, but I suppose I've learned a lot about people from how small this world is. For one: there are awkward horny men all over the world who add you for no reason other than to have access to your photos. Creepy. Also, people can be someone they're not and mislead other people. This is how rape and murder can come from social networking. Another con is cyber bullying. People who don't bully in person can hide behind their computer screens and say the worst things imaginable, then turn it off and hide from the consequences.



Lots of cons. Lots of pros. But the cons are terrifying, and the pros are a bit forgettable.Are you for or against social networking? Why?
Well first you have to be a cracked out whore and I think you've got that part covered, hunny. Next you have to have an IQ above 30(ehh I don't know about that), and than it magically comes to you. Remember YOUR IQ has to be above 30(not how many guys you have slept with so far this year).



Good luck and best answer plz

No comments:

Post a Comment