Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the best professional networking site?

Please list which sites you use, their purposes, and possibly how many other people use that site. I have started using LinkedIn for professional networking but I wanted to be sure that was the largest and most beneficial site. You can search for me on their if you would like to check out a profile (Hansen Hunt). Thank you for your help.What is the best professional networking site?
LinkedIn. I don't use any other site and while I am aware of several others, am not inclined to start. It's a practical thing - with over 16 million accounts, it is ten times larger than anyone else. I have only so much time available, and I'm going to invest it in one network.



You may find some good advice on this page:

http://www.squidoo.com/LinkedInPersonalT鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment