Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is a cool, recent networking topic for a paper?

I have to write a 6-8 page paper on a networking topic of my choice. It has to be something that is rather recent in networking, like since 2008. Also, I'd like it to be something interesting, since I have to write a paper on it =P I'm coming up short on ideas. Any suggestions?

Thanks!What is a cool, recent networking topic for a paper?
The hottest things in networking are

virtualized/cloud computing

Voip/telephony

IPv6



Personally I'd write about IPv6. There's a lot to write about. For an example, you could write about how the current 32 bit ip address came about, explosion of the web, how the world is running out of IPv4 address, IPv6, etc.



I think you could easy on 6-8 pages if you had to, if not more.What is a cool, recent networking topic for a paper?
What would be awesome is an anti-Apple hate speech.....the pages will write themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment