Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the best social networking site and why?

For what purpose do you use social networking? What site do you like the best and why? If you don't like something, what would you do to make it better of you could?What is the best social networking site and why?
Facebook, in my opinion.

I mainly use it to keep in touch with my friends back home. It's just a little more grown-up than MySpace and I'm not even sure what the other social-networking sites are.

If I had it my way, there would be no more apps.What is the best social networking site and why?
use this website http://www.crazyfriendz.com is the awesome social networking website... contain many thing which u cant think of it also.. use it.... now



thank you...

Report Abuse

What is the best social networking site and why?
I would say Xanga because there are so many links and you can write entries.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment