Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What are your opinions on the new social networking site twitter ?? Is it good or bad for a marriage?

I'm thinking about creating one to update you guys on what's going on in my life and I also want to know what are your opinions on the social networking site twitter. Do you believe it is good or bad for a marriage ? Please feel free to give your opinions. By the way Trixie, I've fixed the fort knox situation so you can add me now.What are your opinions on the new social networking site twitter ?? Is it good or bad for a marriage?
I think social networking sites can put strain on a relationship. If you have one, watch what you put on their. Never air your dirty laundry(a fight with the spouse).What are your opinions on the new social networking site twitter ?? Is it good or bad for a marriage?
I don't think people can blame social networking sites for putting strains on anything. The strain and insecurities were already there to begin with. That's a common excuse now days. I saw on the news "Facebook ruined my marriage" No, your husband did by using it as a tool to pick up girls. It's like saying Grocery stores are bad for marriage because my friends husband met his mistress there. Stop with the blame game. Blame the person not the venue or site.What are your opinions on the new social networking site twitter ?? Is it good or bad for a marriage?
I don't use Twitter because I can't understand the damn thing, but I do use Facebook, which has been labeled as a relationship destroyer. My husband has a FB account as well, and the first thing we both did was change our status to married to such and such, included the name of our son so there is no hiding information, mistrust or anything. He knows what I do and who I talk to, and viceversa, and so far we've had no troubles. Just keep it honest and clean with your wife, and for your wife. In fact, get her to open an account herself.
If you are married, This is a bad idea for a marriage. You are giving the impression that you are STILL looking......The wife needs to know your intentions. So, don't put yourself in a situation where you will doubt you or not trust you......Once you violate that trust, you can NEVER get it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment